Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Workout.

The job I came across that I really enjoyed that I felt really passionate about was working at a gym in high school as a gym assistant. My job title was exactly what I did, most of my day consisted of cleaning helping in classes filing papers signing people in and lastly just being a utility to others. I loved this job because of the people around me they made it fun loving and being around supportive people in sports oriented place was a cool thing to me, and in my free time I was able to play basketball with people there or even use the pool, it was my place of enjoyment but also employment. I developed skills of working with other filling free time with work not just play and I was able to learn how to fill out time sheets and file paper and organize them on the computer. I learned that I am a person that brought joy to others ion the work place and given a task I will do my best to get it done and I learned how to schedule things so my operations will run much smoother. I feel that these attributes will serve me in my internship because everything I learned there I have progressed on and it was good to have that foundation to build on going forward in my work and also my career.  It was a pleasure to work there and I learned how to use myself in a workplace and be an asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment