Friday, October 14, 2011

A piece of me.

Life is a treasure that I'd like to take full advantage of for the rest of my life. Thus far life has had its ups and downs but after 19 years I still stand. I have plenty of stories I could share but with this post I'll give you a piece of me. At the age of 4 I was adopted. I was lucky enough to be adopted by the greatest lady of all time as I'd say. she not only has had a great influence on me but also has been my best friend. In only 19 years I've been able to accomplish alot id say such as travel the world. Which to me is my greatest accomplishment beside the ability to make other smile. At the age of 13 I lost my brother which was a had thing to deal with but in time it only made me stronger. High school and college have been some of the funnest times in my life not just from a social stand point but as well as a growing as a person. During those times sports were very big to me and still are to this day. In basketball I was known mostly for being able to close out games, i relished in final moments and knowing the game was on the line. Sports where more than just a activity to me it was a chance to build relationships and help my community that supported my passion. I have been very grateful for the talents and skill I have obtained over my short span of living, with them I just want to grow more each and every day. My life has had its ups and downs but the way I look at it is, it's a path to success.

1 comment:

  1. A great way to get to you a little bit at a time. I can defintitly say that the piece i received was satisfying. Thank you for getting personal when no one asked you to and still being able to fit it all within so many words. The passage was like a mini time , i would though give a little more about the neighborhood you spent the most time. When you were adopted did you always live in the Bay area? If your willing to share. Over all it was a great piece. LOve the pics.

    ReplyDelete