Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Power Of Speech.

The use of language and the power of speech is key in life, it can help you in a situation and out of a situation as well as communicate with your fellow people. the way i speak is split in to between my peers and my work environment i learned most of the way i talk from my aunt who was a business woman all her life so i picked up a few ticks of the trade and noticed her love of words. Those things were passed down to me and because of that i can conduct my speech pattern in a manageable way in a business oriented setting. The other side of the totem i have tendency from my brother who also loved English but was a man of few words but things that would inspire, so in that sense i notice myself not speaking as much but when i do ill have select words and tone in the way i say them that others seem to be keen to like. I would like to say i speak in two terms, a business term as well as a proper but simple term around my peers. Speech is powerful and can be influenced in many ways some you may not even know. Overall I will continue to develop the way i speak throughout my life

7 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you just said.Every one thinks different and the other person talking to them always has to find the words so the person hearing it can understand. It is true the way you placate a word can make all the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man great post enjoyed reading it. By the way thought I'd let you know that:
    1 Byte = 1000KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I'm sorry sir it's stands for kilobyte but, that's a great educated guess nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay: I like how you started off with [power] of speech!! I actually learned a lot from reading your blog. It was real and very genuine as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are errors in my blog post please disregard them. thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete